Many Larger environmental companies are not interested in the smaller jobs that you may need assistance with.
Some of these jobs may include:
- Working with small grants
- Short term surveys – such fauna monitoring and basic plant surveys
- Fill in work for absentee Landcare coordinators
- One day temporary jobs
- One to two hour jobs
- Data entry
- Education for Primary and secondary students
- Tertiary training – Fauna surveys, I.D. and Fauna management.
- Delivering Conservation and Land Management units (I have a current Diploma in Vocational Education and Training – Dip VET).